This Post is the second step to my previous post about ‘How to Write an Effective Blog Post’.
I know, you might be thinking and asking yourself, Is there anything left when i have done everything to look my Blog post Effective.? What should i know about Publishing a Blog Post.? Does this makes any difference to Blog.?
The Answer is Yes. It will make a huge Difference.!
Before beginning with the Publishing tips for your Blog Post you should know all the Wh… types of questions which helps your Blog, your Audience and specially you to Grow in your particular subject of Blogging.
- Because your blog needs new visitors (audiences) to view your blog’s content.
- They will interact with your content (by commenting) helping you to grow your traffic.
- Suggest you with new ideas or topics for your next post and even help you to earn some money.
You should try to do the following points every time you Published a Blog Post :
- Share it with your Friends and Family : You should post the link of your Blog post on Social Networks viz., Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Your Blog Page on Social Networks : This can really help you. But takes a time to spread your words. You can create a page on Social Networks and Post your Blog Post links regularly. Invite your friends to join the page and ask them to share the posts (and this allows your links to grow) on their profiles and their friends view your blog post’s link on their profiles.
- Through E-mail : Do you have some E-mail addresses who have not join Social Networks. Then send them invites, if they not want to join, then send them e-mail manually. By writing ‘Visit this Blog Post, Hope it may help you.’ following the Link of that particular blog post.
NOTE : DO NOT SPAM. BY MAILING IT TO THE UNKNOWN E-MAIL ADDRESSES. AS THIS SPOILS THE REPUTATION OF THE OWNER OF THE E-MAIL AND OF THE BLOG.
- Share on Groups or Communities or Forums : There are lot of Websites available on the Internet who help you and your blog to reach and collaborate with those people who want to discuss, learn and grow more. Share your Blog Post Link or a description about your blog or of a particular post on those sites which then allow those like-minded people to visit your blog.