Do you already have a blog? Are you planning to earn from the internet? Did you want to make some money with your blog?
If your answer’s to these questions is ‘YES’ then here are some popular ways to make money online with a blog.
If you want to make money blogging, then you’ll be happy to hear that it is not that hard to do. Of course, the amount of money you make depends entirely on your hard work and efforts you put to create your great blog and publishing it, growing your audience, and continually testing your blog with new and latest essential modification on the blog. You also have to use the best money making opportunities in order to find the best ways to match your audience’s expectations as they are the primary step to your blog and you also have to maintain the goals for which you have setup your blog both at the same time.
By writing your own blog, you can make money in a variety of ways. Such as :
- Google Adsense – For bloggers, one of the most popular online advertising programs and possibly the easiest to set up on your blog is Google AdSense, which offers a variety of pay-per-click text, display, and video advertising opportunities for bloggers. With a bit of effort, experimenting, and tweaking you can definitely make some money with Google AdSense.
- Placing your own product ads on your blog – If you’re a developer or create stuffs which you want to sell it on the Internet you can place your own advertisement on your blog.
- Affiliate Advertising – You can signup for various affiliate advertising programs like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Ebay etc. Which is like you help them to sell their stuffs on your blog by placing their product ads on your blog and earn commission after someone buys it from your blog.
- Sponsor stuffs on your blog – Writing sponsored posts where people pay you to write a post and publish it on your blog about a specific product, business, service etc.
- Asking for donations – If your blog relates to any social service or to a organization you can ask for charity or donations.
- Become a Professional Blogger – This is not for Newbie (New Bloggers). If you write well and wish to work from by your own then you could work as a professional blogger. Keep in mind, blogger pay rates can vary drastically, so make sure any opportunity you take it should match your long term blogging goals.
- Selling merchandise and Much More.
This are some of the Money Making tips which i know through Blogging Online. If you know please share with me in the comments below.
Thanks. Happy Blogging.!